Honeymoon Discussions

Suggestions?

My very gracious brother is giving us a week honeymoon anywhere we want to go. We have it narrowed down to a few places, so far top runner is Belize. Does anyone have any opinions or suggestions for any of these places?

Belize
Aruba
Jamaica (well if its not so crazy there)
US Virgin Islands
Hawaii
Bahamas

Any ideas or suggestions will be greatly appreciated!

Re: Suggestions?

• What sort of vacation are you looking for?  Active, secluded on a beach, nightlife, etc?

Of those, I personally would go to Hawaii or Belize.  I've been to Belize and had a very nice and fun trip.  I was with a group, so it wasn't exactly a romantic one, but it's a very easy country to visit- it has good tourist infrastructure and everyone speaks English.  The one thing about Belize that disappointed me was that it doesn't have as much local "culture" as most of the other central American countries around it, like Costa Rica.  It actually reminded me in that way the Bahamas. 

Pittsburgh sig: Favorite thing about fall= college football!
    Vacation
  • i would say hawaii or belize. of the caribbean i would choose bahamas strictly because of atlantis which is sooooooo fun. but other than that the other caribbean islands you mentioned are just mainly beach pool and hotel and theres not much to do or variety of restaurants
  • Looking for relaxing and beach. Oh, I'll have to check out St. Thomas. Thanks girls!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards