Missouri-Kansas City

Registering at Nebraska Furniture Mart

Has anyone registered at or known someone who has registered at NFM? How were they are far as service and/or returns? Were you able to see if something was bought almost immediately, or did you accidently get doubles?

We're looking for a cheap, quality bedroom set and I saw a couple that would be perfect. They've also got an online wedding registry tool. I've just never heard of anyone registering there before, but it sounds good... I think?

Chrissy & David -- 10/10/10

This is my "OMG-Don't-Drop-Me" face

Planning Bio

Re: Registering at Nebraska Furniture Mart

• edited December 2011
    ha ha ha we were at NFM the other day and debated this too. I personally think it's just too big and to chaotic. Maybe register for a couple things there but register another place too. I would totally register for any furniture you like there, they have such great deals!! Then maybe your kitchen stuff or whatever somewhere else!! That's good to know they have on-line registry, i had no idea!!  Sorry I can't be more of a help :)

• prideeinpynkprideeinpynk member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That's what I was thinking - maybe just the bedroom set that we want. We are registering at Macy's and JCPenney for linens and other smaller things. Thanks for the insight though! :D

Chrissy & David -- 10/10/10

This is my "OMG-Don't-Drop-Me" face

Planning Bio

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards