Rhode Island
Options

*royalorient**

Hey moni-
I tried to reply via post on my blog- but turns out i cant post today. wah wah, its having a bad day and won't let me submit it!

It's soo funny you posted that Save the date.
We ended up not using her for save the dates, but we had a poster done with our date and printed to 9 x 14 and we are going to frame it and put it up at our wedidng. Then i am going to have people sign, wish tags, and frame some of them in the frame with the illustration.

See:

www.weddedeverafter.blogspot.com
167 Invited image 34 Attending image Declined 4 image Still Waiting 129 image

Re: *royalorient**

• Options
    RoyalOrientRoyalOrient member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    OMG! That such a great idea! I absolutely love it. lol I want to steal your idea and give this as a gift to my friend who is getting married. I really like the details with the customizations. btw your furbaby is so cute! I
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I LOVE this idea - I hate to steal it, but may I ask where you got the potrait done??  It's just so different from anything I've ever seen & it's a nice personal touch instead of just a book.

TIA!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    i2012doi2012do member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks Moni- its so funny that the seller has a furrbaby that looks JUST like our own!! So we didn't have to do any edits to her except to make her "sassier"

LOMLBOAT- I got it on etsy. the sellers name is plaid and hound
    http://www.etsy.com/shop/plaidandhound?ref=ss_profile
    She is great to work with

FYI for her to design and print it was $75.00.

by the way just so you get an idea- she has a basic design of the couple already, so you have to specifiy things that you want so it does look More like you and not a generic illustration. I have really long hair so the hair worked- and my fiance has a birthmark under his eye and her adding that to it made him look so much more like himself! here is are the pics i sent her to use for inspirations. just so you can get an idea of how it is actual vs. illustration (the pic below and my siggy pic of the dog)

www.weddedeverafter.blogspot.com
    167 Invited image 34 Attending image Declined 4 image Still Waiting 129 image
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks!!  I just think that is the coolest idea and it's something you can display in your home.  I am totally going to look into it.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards