Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul

Callie V Photography

Ok ladies who used Callie, can you give me your experince with her?

Thanks!!

Re: Callie V Photography

• edited December 2011
    We used her! I love her work and she was really great to shoot with. Look at my bio for some of her work. You can PM me if you have any specific questions.

I actually used her for a session with my sister, my boudoir pics, our engagement pics and our wedding pics. We'll probably use her this year for my maternity pics too :)
    Trying to Conceive Ticker "All that I'm after is a life full of laughter, As long as I'm laughing with you" Planning Bio image
  • edited December 2011
    I used her for my boudoir pics and she was amazing! Super sweet, puts you right at easy (even when you're wearing practically nothing), and her pictures are fabulous!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_minnesota-minneapolis-st-paul_callie-v-photography?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:81Discussion:a7d15b07-8dc3-49c3-823f-541df85f5d44Post:80073c0f-e71c-40ef-b9e8-e7f0777cce43">Re: Callie V Photography</a>:
    [QUOTE]I used her for my boudoir pics and she was amazing! Super sweet, puts you right at easy (even when you're wearing practically nothing), and her pictures are fabulous!
    Posted by leggwilliams[/QUOTE]
    this! loved her for my b pics! made me feel totally comfortable and gorgeous...the pics came out awesome

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • chou_chouchou_chou member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used Callie!  She was AMAZING - engagement pics and wedding pics and we love every single one of them!  She is great at communication, open to new ideas to get the session/memories YOU want, and is so talented.  Can't rave enough about her, she was terrific!  Pics in bio in signature, and would happy to answer any more questions you may have!  :-)  We can't wait to use her again ourselves for whatever photo needs we may have in the future (hopefully maternity/baby within the next year)
  • edited December 2011

We used Callie for our wedding in May. She is a very nice person but has a few things to learn about running a business. The 1 major dispute I have against her is that our images from our wedding were corrupted. We only ended up getting half of our pictures from our wedding day, which is really hard to deal with. We only get this one day. The worst part was that she didn't call me to tell me. I had to email her to figure out what happened. After multiple emails we still don't believe what happened to our pictures. She never called us to explain or apologize, everything was over email which is really un-professional. She did give us some money back, but that doesn't replace our photos from our wedding day. I also asked her for the memory card so I could try to recover the images myself and she had already  re-used the card for another wedding after she claimes she tried multiple attempts to recover our images. Im not a photographer, but would you really want to re-use a card that has already deleted half the wedding pictures from a client.  I guess we will never really no the truth about what happened to our photo's and that is what will always bother me. My only advise is that when it come's to your wedding and photo's is what you have to look back on to remember that day. Your Photographer means a lot to you and trust is everything. After this we will never use her again or recommend her to our friends, recovery means everything and it was not handled very well. Very unprofessional in my opinion.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards