Oregon
Options

Unique Cake Topper

Okay ... so, the fiance and I have always had this running inside little thing about being puzzle pieces to each other, based on the very first song we danced to together. And it's kind of ridiculous, but it's our thing. So here's the thing. We wanted to have our cake toppers look like 2 puzzle pieces put together, but I am really not sure where to find anything like that. So does anyone have any idea where I could find a place that sells unique cake toppers? Or any idea of where to start?

Re: Unique Cake Topper

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I got some custom cake toppers from a seller on Etsy and they are fantastic. There are tons of cake topper makers on Esty so I'm sure you could find at least one who can make puzzle pieces.
  • Options
    Mrs.FelicityMrs.Felicity member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm going to take a wild stab in the dark here and guess that the song you first danced too was by The Postal Service.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Have you considered making one out of real puzzle pieces?  Just paint them whatever color you want or bedazzle them accordingly and attach it to some sort of stand.  Voila!
    "That chick wins at Penises, for sure." -- Fenton
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I take back my esty idea in support of the making your own cake topper. What a fantastic idea!
  • Options
    FutureACEFutureACE member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    you can by blank (white) puzzles at a craft store or a teacher's store. you could print your pictures on them...you could design something on them...use some of the pieces. the possibilities are endless with them.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    A puzzle cake topper is cute idea! I think you should go with it. Are you incorporating puzzle pieces throughout your wedding?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards