Colorado-Denver

Ceremony Venue, PLEASE HELP!!

I'm getting married April 2012, and I love the idea of the Curtis Hotel for the wedding, but for the ceremony its not very pretty. i want to have the ceremony some where in downtown Denver, but I can't find any where that is cheaper than $3,000 just for my ceremony. Please, I'm out of ideas.

Re: Ceremony Venue, PLEASE HELP!!

• edited December 2011
    How many guests?  Are you doing the reception at the Curtis? Do you want it in a church or not?  In doors or out?  I didn't look at many venues in the Denver area we are doing it in the mountains but with a little more information everyone will probably be able to help better.  Good luck!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • miriah1miriah1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    we are having the reception at the Curtis, i would like to have the ceremony at the same place, but the rooms they have are small, dark conference rooms with not a lot of light. we're estimating about 130 people, perferably indoors (spring in colorado is sketchy), it doesn't have to be a church but a non catholic one would be ok.
  • mizjodimizjodi member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    map The Curtis, and see what churches are in the vicinity, and start calling!
    BabyFruit Ticker boots badgeDaisypath Anniversary tickers Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    The Chapel at Red Rocks is just under $2,000, I think. It's not downtown but it would be beautiful!
    Anniversary
  • kittyshapleekittyshaplee member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would check for Denver wedding venues at The White List Colorado.  They have some great options, and will connect you with other amazing wedding services as well.  I hope that helps!
  • skiingstarkskiingstark member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Look into Denver Parks like the city park pavillion, the cheeseman park pavillion, also the park that is near Eliches with all the fountains. They will be your best value. Also check into what otpions there are at
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards