Students
Options

College is taking my Wedding Fund!

I hate money issues. I have just a tad left of school left, but it is so hard to keep saving money for the wedding fund when I am continiously having to buy more books, projects, deposits, and more from school!

Is anyone else having this issue?! How do you deal with it?

Re: College is taking my Wedding Fund!

• Options

ugh. I definitely know that feeling. And I'm one of those people who get told all the time that education is more important than my wedding, and I react with a "yeah,yeah, I know".... so I know the wedding is still probably high on your financial priority list.

Have you tried applying for a couple more scholarships to ease the burden? Or maybe even re-applying for financial aid? Even a cheap 500 dollar scholarship here or there can always help replenish the wedding budget!

• Options
    i just had to fork over 5,000$ for my summer classes, it came from our wedding savings. lots of other people in the same boat as you!!
    In the confusion we stay with each other, happy to be together, speaking without uttering a single word -Walt Whitman

Rachel & Jared est. November 11, 2006

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker My Weight Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards