Outdoor Weddings

Central Park Weddings?

My husband and I eloped in January and want to renew our vows in Central Park (just the 2 of us) in the fall of 2011.  Anyone know how to do that? Where should I start?
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers image Me - 41 DH - 28 **** Proud mom to Christopher, dob 7/15/92 **** Nathaniel dob 1/18/05 -1/18/05 (8 mos) in heaven **** bfp 8/26/10 m/c 10/14/10 at 7 wks. **** D&C 10/15/10 **** Cycles 1-4 BFN's **** Cycle #5 - 100 mg Clomid **** IUI #1 - 04/23/11 and 4/24/11 - 5/8/11 IUI #1 = BFFN BFP 10/14/11 - EDD 6/22/12** Stick little one Stick! Athena Jane 5/31/12 - 8/28/12

Re: Central Park Weddings?

• http://www.centralparknyc.org/

You may want to try asking on the New York City board too.  This board is international, so the ladies on the local board may know a little more about it than most of us on here.  You can find it in the Local Wedding Boards drop-down menu on the left.  GL and happy planning :)
    Follow Me on Pinterest Image and video hosting by TinyPic Photobucket Photobucket
  • If it's just the two of you, can't you do whatever you want? I mean, no one's going to prevent a couple from having a conversation (because vows would just be you talking to eachother) in a public park.
  • It would be pretty by the boat house , I have pictures randomly that I took when I was playing with my new camera. The bridges and tunnels are also also amazing. you can do it at the cloisters. Possibilities are endless. Just research it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards