New Jersey - South

Paris Caterers Blackwood NJ?

Hey guys! I went and looked at Paris-Caterers last night in Blackwood NJ. I really fell in love with it right away! I was not crazy about having it in Jersey, but its only 20 min from our church in Philly and its in our price range. I have never been to a wedding here so I am a little nervous to book with never having an experience. I just wanted to know if anyone has ANY reviews of Paris Caterers, food, DJ, cake anything would help! Thanks in advance Wink

Re: Paris Caterers Blackwood NJ?

• Musicheals71Musicheals71 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    They're having a bridal show there this Sunday if you want to check it out further.  As for reviews, you can always check out the site Wedding Wire for vendor reviews or use a search engine such as Bing or Google.  GL.
  • edited December 2011
    thank you! unfortunatley I will be away this Sunday for the show :( I read the reviews only could find 4 so I was looking for a little more. thanks!!
  • coreybride127coreybride127 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The only thing I can reccommend that you do not use the Howard Johnson that is down the street for it as a hotel block. If you go with Paris, if you need a block try the Fairfield in Deptford.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • sarsilversarsilver member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I did not find Paris' food good at all. I was a guest at a wedding there not long ago and the food was really just OK. One of the owners also owns Dance Party DJ's. They were good. Not great though. I also hated that they had another wedding going on at the same time. Now that iwould not have been a problem if they knew how to coordinate it. Two wedding parties and their guests crammed in this little lobby. Ugh. If you are looking for something like that try The Crown Plaza in Cherry Hill. Much more elegant and around the same price range. Plus it's right over the bridge too.
  • delia5588delia5588 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I also checked out Paris Caterers. We decided to not go with them because everything (cocktail hour and reception) was in the same room - Not that there is anything wrong with that, just not for us! Also, I didn't like that we had to use their dj and if we didn't the credit back was so small.

We decided to go with The Mansion in Cherry Hill. It's a gorgeous venue! And I love that their room for ceremonies is in it's own building and feels very much like a chapel! The initial reception package that they show you it's very expensive.... but if you tell them what you are wanting to offer your guests and what sort of budget you are looking at, they will work with you. In the end, we got a good deal. You just have to stick to your guns and "barter" a bit.

Best of luck.

Anniversary
  • Musicheals71Musicheals71 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    The Mansion is in Voorhees, not Cherry Hill.
  • delia5588delia5588 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_south-new-jersey_paris-caterers-blackwood-nj?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:128Discussion:bc0842ae-79fa-4f7d-a1da-33258ae66427Post:41b1d28a-cb32-44d6-a809-49d968f87eda">Re: Paris Caterers Blackwood NJ?</a>:
    [QUOTE]The Mansion is in Voorhees, not Cherry Hill.
    Posted by Musicheals71[/QUOTE]

Yes, Voorhees is what I meant to say. Thanks!
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards