Iowa-Des Moines

Perry Bridal Boutique - not in Perry anymore!

Something I found out the hard way, is that the Perry Bridal Boutique is no longer in Perry. They have opened a new location in the East Village of Des Moines. A lady I talked to on the phone today there (I didn't catch her name) said the Perry location will open again eventually as a 'different kind of bridal shop'...whatever that means. I only found this information out after arriving at their Perry location for an appointment to try on and get fitted for a bridesmaid dress (me-bridesmaid, friend-bride). My friend has already ordered her bridal gown from there and didn't know this information either. I made my appointment earlier in the week and no one told me to go to the East Village location. I live in West Des Moines!! It would've been so easy!! I'm not too thrilled!

So I just wanted to post this as a heads-up. I haven't dealt with them yet at all in terms of shopping - my friend loved their help and her dress. But it seems like they are a little out of it. (I called 3 times right in a row before someone would pick up!)

I will be shopping for bridal gowns eventually (wedding possibly is next September) and this has turned me off a bit.

Re: Perry Bridal Boutique - not in Perry anymore!

• jennfelsenjennfelsen member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I purchased my gown, BM dresses, flower girl dress, tuxes, and invites at the Perry Bridal Boutique.  They have sent several newsletters via email saying they are moving to East Village, the most recent email said they were turning the Perry Bridal Boutique into a sale/consignment store for high end gowns and special occasion dresses.  I have not ever had a problem getting in touch with anyone at either location, in fact, most of the time the owner is the one who answers the phone and has always been very friendly and helpful.  I really hope you give them another chance.  The customer service I have received has been so good and now with the East Village location it is really convenient.  I would recommend them to any bride!!!  Good luck with your future wedding!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards