Missouri-St Louis

Hair Salon in St. Peters

Hey girls! I am trying to find a place to get my hair done for my wedding! We recently moved to St.Peters and I don't know of any salons in the area. Can anyone suggest a place that does Hair, makeup thats modern and not old lady/promish  a at a good price?

Re: Hair Salon in St. Peters

• edited December 2011
    Try The Texture Room.  they are off 370 at the New Town exit.  They are great.
  • edited December 2011
    I highly recommend Salon de Christe off Mid Rivers Mall drive, my hairdresser/stylist is Larissa and she is absolutely fantastic!!
  • cgeithmancgeithman member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    She's in O'fallon, but I would highly recommend Cacsea at Vanity. She's very reasonably priced and does a fantastic job. Vanity is her day job, and then and another girl have a business called Kiss and Make-up where they offer on location hair/makeup for weddings and other events. She did my friend's aiurburhs make up for her wedding a few weeks ago and it was soo pretty. She's been doing my hair for several years now. I wouldn't go to anyone else!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • juliegoochjuliegooch member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I love Salon Visions at 70 and Bryan!
  • whiskers_82whiskers_82 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Lavish Salon at Wolfrum and 94, I have been going to Amy (owner) for years...and they did my hair and all my Bridesmaids.  She is great!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards