Jewish Weddings
Options

Happy 5773!

A happy and sweet new year to all!

L'Shanah Tovah Tikatevu
Adam & Shoshie 10-21-07: "My family is big and loud and everybody's in each other's lives and business. ... but wherever I go, they will always be there." * My Blog: Tales of a Hopeful Jewish Mom to Be * BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Happy 5773!

• Options
    L'shanah tovah!  Best wishes for a sweet, healthy, and happy new year!
  • Options
    Shana tova vemetuka!!
    - The stars, like dust, encircle me in living mists of light. And all of space I seem to see in one vast burst of sight. 
  • Options
    Shana Tovah!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    L'Shana Tova! I hope everyone has a sweet new year!

• Options
    Ditto from me!!! I hope it is a wonderful year for all of us!
    The Knot won't share my Bump Siggy, so here's the low-down: 4/27/07 - Got engaged! 8/31/08 - Got married (to my best friend)! 12/30/08 - Got Pregnant! 9/3/09 - Welcome to the world, Elias Solomon! 8/16/10 - Got Pregnant, again! 5/14/11 - Welcome to the world, Talia Hadassah! 1/14/12 - Ready or not, here comes #3 (EDD 9/27/12)
  • Options
    Dude...Shoshie! I just clicked on your TTC blog...and then I came back and saw your siggy!!!!!!! YAY for lots of new little ones this year! What a great 5773 this will be!

Mine will be arriving any day now (due the day after Yom Kippur)........is it bad that I'm hoping for Wed so we can have the bris on Yom Kippur and I won't have to feed anyone or have as many people there?
    The Knot won't share my Bump Siggy, so here's the low-down: 4/27/07 - Got engaged! 8/31/08 - Got married (to my best friend)! 12/30/08 - Got Pregnant! 9/3/09 - Welcome to the world, Elias Solomon! 8/16/10 - Got Pregnant, again! 5/14/11 - Welcome to the world, Talia Hadassah! 1/14/12 - Ready or not, here comes #3 (EDD 9/27/12)
  • Options
    Shana Tova!
  • Options
    l'shanah tovah !
    image BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards