Students

Out of State Tuition POCKETS need help to win FREE wedding!

I was so glad to see there was a board for students, because nobody will hear my plea better than you all!  From moving and switching schools 3 times, I'm in my 5th year of out of state tuition and you know how expensive that can be!

SO.. please help my fiancee and me win a FREE (yes, a FREE) wedding by voting for us once, or ONCE A DAY! 

We are couple #3 - HALIE and JOHNNIE and could use this wedding more than you can imagine!!
http://www.letsget2gether.com/p/happiest-bride-on-block

If anyone has something similar, please post and I can return the favor!  Thank you!

Re: Out of State Tuition POCKETS need help to win FREE wedding!

• These kinds of posts are not welcome here. I guarantee a lot of people are going to vote for your competition. Pay for your own wedding just like the rest of us.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • HalieLHalieL member
    First Comment
    edited March 2012
    I'm sorry Elle - trust me, I'll probably end up paying for my own wedding.  However, I'd kick myself if I didn't do everything I could to get a free wedding, wouldn't you do the same? 

I understand it's frustrating to help someone else get a free wedding when you're stressing over paying for your own, but I encourage you to look for contests like these!  It's one in a million, but worth the shot, win or lose :-)

Thank you for those who vote for Halie and Johnnie!
    www.letsget2gether.com/p/happiest-bride-on-block.html
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_students_out-of-state-tuition-pockets-need-help-to-win-free-wedding?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:684Discussion:d2488dd6-00bd-425a-ba8d-af59997b9656Post:b6b2ded0-b231-4dca-9d71-3134de9c7801">Re: Out of State Tuition POCKETS need help to win FREE wedding!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm sorry Elle - trust me, I'll probably end up paying for my own wedding.  However, I'd kick myself if I didn't do everything I could to get a free wedding, wouldn't you do the same?  I understand it's frustrating to help someone else get a free wedding when you're stressing over paying for your own, but I encourage you to look for contests like these!  It's one in a million, but worth the shot, win or lose :-) Thank you for those who vote for Halie and Johnnie! <a href="http://www.letsget2gether.com/p/happiest-bride-on-block.html" rel="nofollow">www.letsget2gether.com/p/happiest-bride-on-block.html</a>
    Posted by HalieL[/QUOTE]
    Halie it would be different if you were an active member on the Knot, but it's obvious you came on here just to find strangers to vote for you and your fiancee in this free wedding contest.  That to the rest of us says that you don't have much interest in being part of this community, as you are just here looking for people to help your special cause.
    PersonalMilestone Daisypath Anniversary tickers image
  • I'd kick myself if I was ever as desperate as you are Halie. I've reported your second post. Nobody here is going to vote for you, please quit wasting your time and ours with your nonsense :) 

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • To both posts: I understand completely - it is pretty obvious that I'm not an active member and originally only got on here for this contest.  Like I said, I'm making sure I do everything in my power to win, and at this point anything is worth a shot.  Worst I can be told is no, and it's happened!  You never know when something will take off, though, so I'm not ashamed to ask anyone once! That being said: If I don't end up winning, then I'll probably remain on here for its intended purpose - so please don't report the hell out of me lol.
    EmbarassedWink
  • lol

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards