Pennsylvania-Central

Liberty Forge

Has anyone ever had a wedding at or been to a wedding at Liberty Forge?  I loved the place but word of mouth has been awful about the place!  I just received the contract and it says my DJ cant use an Amp!

Any info would be great!Smile

Re: Liberty Forge

• edited December 2011
    I have not to either however back in 08 when we were getting married they had gotten a lot of bad press by dropping and bailing on weddings that they had booked with very little notice to the couples.  Since you're looking in that area you may want to check out where we had gotten married.   It was absolutely breathtaking with the view, service, and food.  www.thelodgeatbrs.com Lodge at Blue Ridge Summit.  They're having a wedding show September 19th of this year as well.  Crystal is your girl there to work with as well:) 
  • her982her982 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I attended a wedding there, but it was way back in 2006. The food wasn't that great, and the setting wasn't fantastic, very lodge-y, but if you are into like, country stuff it would be nice.

The rehearsal dinner was great; we were in a smaller room that was very cozy and relaxed. It was nice to have the rehearsal dinner where the reception would be, so we could check out the room and see where everything was going to be set up the next day.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards