Wisconsin

Hair Salon in SE WI?

Hi guys!

I'm about a month away from my wedding and I still have yet to book an appointment to get my hair done on the day. Do you guys know of any hair salons that are reasonably priced, good, and around the Waukesha area? Milwaukee or Hartford would be okay, too, considering that's where I live and where the reception will be, respectively. I'd really appreciate some help!

Thanks!!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Hair Salon in SE WI?

• I am using VICI beauty school salon which is on Hwy 100 in Greenfield.  The price for an updo from a student is $25.  On their salon side, I believe it starts at $38.  I get my hair cut here and have never had an issue.
  • I am using Tatum Fick with La Bella Suite in New Berlin. Her prices are $65 for the bride's updo and $50 for bridesmaids (not sure if that's reasonable, but she is really good). She has an associate that goes on-location with her depending on the number of girls, and another associate who does makeup. She did my cousin's wedding and our hair was amazing.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • The Knot had Glo Salon and Spa as one of their top vendors for hair and make up. They're located in Milwaukee and have wonderful reviews. It sounds like they'd be worth checking out!  http://glowsalonandspa.com/Table/Weddings/
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • My friend owns Aqua salon in Pewaukee. There might be some openings. This is where I am getitng my hair done for my wedding.
  • Thanks so much, guys! I'm gonna call VICI in Brookfield to see if they have openings. :-)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I also agree VICI is a great option, I just went there for the first time a few weeks ago for a cut and color and it was exactly what I wanted and extreamly reasonable. My only suggestion though would be doing a trial run. I'm planning on doing a trial run for both my hair and makeup.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards