Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

A ProPics Album!

Well I finally got around to getting some pics into an online album! We still have SO many to go through--we don't even have all the photos/photo discs yet from H's dad & stepmom who were our primary photographers. These were taken by our friend Lauren (Lauren Zurchin Photography www.laurenzurchinphotography.com).  I still need to do an album with the photos from the in-laws, and I want to do a HM album as well, we have lots of fun pics!

Also, H update--he is STILL in the air cast for 2 more weeks!!  (Will be a total of 3 months!) Originally the doc said he'd probably be out of it by the HM (6 weeks after he broke his heel). Went to the doc a few days before we left for HM, doc said "3 more weeks". So poor H was so stoked when he went to the doc on the 21st, even took his other shoe with him....doc said "3 more weeks".  Apparently there was one more little spot that needed to finish healing. Doc said the heel is very hard to break, therefore hard to heal.

Anyhoo, here's the album.  I will post the rest of the wedding pics & HM together soon!

http://picasaweb.google.com/104095480649713363998/Wedding?authkey=Gv1sRgCNj5i7qtyLTqtgE&feat=directlink
Crosswalk

Re: A ProPics Album!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Well I finally got around to getting some pics into an online album! We still have SO many to go through--we don't even have all the photos/photo discs yet from H's dad & stepmom who were our primary photographers. These were taken by our friend Lauren (Lauren Zurchin Photography www.laurenzurchinphotography.com).  I still need to do an album with the photos from the in-laws, and I want to do a HM album as well, we have lots of fun pics!

Also, H update--he is STILL in the air cast for 2 more weeks!!  (Will be a total of 3 months!) Originally the doc said he'd probably be out of it by the HM (6 weeks after he broke his heel). Went to the doc a few days before we left for HM, doc said "3 more weeks". So poor H was so stoked when he went to the doc on the 21st, even took his other shoe with him....doc said "3 more weeks".  Apparently there was one more little spot that needed to finish healing. Doc said the heel is very hard to break, therefore hard to heal.

Anyhoo, here's the album.  I will post the rest of the wedding pics & HM together soon!

http://picasaweb.google.com/104095480649713363998/Wedding?authkey=Gv1sRgCNj5i7qtyLTqtgE&feat=directlink
    Crosswalk
  • Options
    gmc22gmc22 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Beautiful pictures! Your dress was SO beautiful!!! LOVE the neckline!!! Sorry to hear DH still needs to be in a cast :( Hope his heel heals well and he can get it off soon!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Such great pictures, Lynn.  You look so happy!  :)  Congrats, Mrs!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Happy Birthday, little man. We love you so much!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Search & Win
    My favorite money saving tip: I've earned more than $300 in gift cards (Amazon, Starbucks, Southwest!) using SwagBucks for internet searching - and you can too! It's FREE and EASY!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Beautiful pictures, Lynn!! Also, I love your tattoos!

Sorry to hear that DH is still in his cast! I hope he's 100 percent soon!
    RT + JB
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    The only item I will not compromise on...my bouquet of all purple tulips wrapped in a swatch from my Mom's wedding dress.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies! I felt so bad for him, he is SO anxious to get out of this cast! He was just so cute when he was like "i even took my other shoe with me..."
    Crosswalk
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-pittsburgh_propics-album?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:116Discussion:f68c8592-6ee4-4c04-818b-820c7ef54e58Post:3914d153-97fe-40fe-a3cd-8944c6dd16e5">Re: A ProPics Album!</a>:
    [QUOTE]T He was just so cute when he was like "i even took my other shoe with me..."
    Posted by Pirata13[/QUOTE]

AWWWWWW!!! That is so cute!!!
    RT + JB
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    The only item I will not compromise on...my bouquet of all purple tulips wrapped in a swatch from my Mom's wedding dress.
  • Options
    LaFemmeRousseLaFemmeRousse member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Gorgeous, Lynn!  I lurve your dress and veil!  Your church and venue look awesome and all the pics with the public art are great!

Pittsburgh sig: Favorite thing about fall= college football!
    Vacation
  • Options
    morainemommorainemom member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Love the photos!  :)

Bummer about your DH's heel, though!
    I fell and broke my foot (fractured the distal fiblia and I also have a chipped bone) almost 12.5 weeks ago - and didn't realize that I had broken it until 6.5 weeks later.  They never put a cast on it - I've  just had to keep it wrapped.  I still can't wear anything other than a pair of sandals or tennis shoes.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I love that tattoo on your forearm!!!! I can't exactly make it out though, what is it?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Beautiful pictures!  I love the dress.  Everything looked great.  I especially love the chess board pics and the pics of you guys coming out of the door together.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies!

MM--OMG that's crazy!!  Hope you are healing well! Good luck!

slr--it's a phoenix!  the flames and wings are one!

Inked--yeah the chessboard pics have been very popular! And the doorway we are exiting is Mario's on South Side--it was my family's clothing store many many years ago, and that is my maiden name in the floor tile!
    Crosswalk
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards