New York-New York City
Options

shoe help

My dress is blush.  Does anyone have suggestions on where I can find shoes??
Thank you!!

Re: shoe help

• Options
    edited December 2011
    honestly, my favourite shoe place (for all occasions) has always been zappos.com.  free/quick shipping, great return policy (365 days!) and very good selection.  however, there are places like myglassslipper.com and a few others which cater to the bridal world.  i recently ordered my wedding shoes from zappos and LOOOVE them.  i did like a lot of the ones i saw on myglassslipper but they had many of the same ones on zappos.

what colour of shoes are you looking for?
    Visit The Knot!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    what's your shoe budget?
    Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Thanksgiving tickersphoto 307df189-2dc4-4bea-9b76-9ac6ceda8155_zps59ea37ee.jpgphoto c779d75a-0807-4fcc-b206-432ab43bdb6d_zpsf12ebd56.jpg
  • Options
    ej123ej123 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am looking for something that would go with my dress-it is not really white, but more of a blush (slight pink tones).  As far as budget, I would prefer not to spend a ton since I am only wearing them one day. Thanks for your help so far. I checked zappos but I will check out your other suggestions as well. thanks!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    If you aren't looking for a dyeable shoe, any shoe site can potentially have what you want.  I recommend using a company that will allow for free returns, in case the shoes don't fit right or weren't what you had hoped.  Zappos is one, Shoebuy is another; also Online Shoes and Shoes.com.  GL.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards