Texas-Austin
Options

Weddings Unveiled Bridal Show - Dec. 2 Waterford House at 6 pm

I am extending my holiday in Austin to try to nail down a reception venue. I saw this and thought that other brides might be interested. Looks like there will be about 40 vendors present and you can check out Waterford House at the same time. I have become a fan of some of the smaller open houses/bridal shows. Still searching for a place that is not huge, indoors (December wedding) so want heat... also good place to try some catering food!

Re: Weddings Unveiled Bridal Show - Dec. 2 Waterford House at 6 pm

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the heads-up. 

Though I went to one bridal show, I think it was the Extravaganza, and they sold my contact information to SO many spammers that I'm still getting emails from them. You can tell that the spammers all bought the same email list because some are bright enough to put everybody's address in the "To: field. 

Word to the wise: Use your "extra" email address if a bridal show asks for contact info.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh yeah, the spam can get annoying, but with this being a much smaller show (and it's run by different people), I highly doubt you'll have that problem. Still, good advice. Better safe than sorry!
    Liz & David | 10/23/09
    Planning Bio

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards