New York

*Alyssa*

Thank you!  They are amazing!!! 

Re: *Alyssa*

• rsfan23rsfan23 member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You are very welcome! :)

I keep looking at your siggy with the collage and I keep seeing the Beeches on there and then I remember, oh yeah, she's having her reception there. Enjoy it at that wonderful venue! Are you in the boardroom?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Happily9Happily9 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

Yes, we are in the boardroom!  Any good suggestions/tips on things you learned?  Congrats again!

• rsfan23rsfan23 member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would definitely suggest getting all of your DIY together and bringing it to the venue, or have your FI bring it. Also, if you do that type up a note with pictures of how it should look. I did that and it took so much stress off me and they executed my vision perfectly! :)

Have fun!
    Try to do table visits first or as soon as you can. (unless you're having a receiving line)
    Let Dawn or whomever is your wedding coordinator handle the entrance to the reception and any issues that might come up,
    We took a break from the festivities and went outside just to get fresh air, I would suggest that! :)
    Trust your Vendors (especially DJ) they'll tell you what you need to do when.
    Eat! I only ate 1/2 a plate, but still ate.

2 weeks for you! Smile
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Happily9Happily9 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks I will be sending my stuff sometime next week...so I will make sure to bring pictures and a description along too!  I know less than 2 weeks left...makes my stomach sick!  (I am NOT looking forward to the wedding...only the marriage!)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards