New York

So far so good!

Sent my invites out last week, and I've already gotten my first RSVP back. Even better, its a yes! Hopefully everyone else will be just as timely.

Although, I've already had a couple guests (guys of course ;)) tell us in person or over the phone that they're coming. Come on man, I paid for the stamp, send in the reply card!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: So far so good!

• That's great!! I would want the RSVP card as well, just to know the exact number. You're getting close!

We sent out our STD's about two weeks ago and had a couple tell us already they can't make it (boo), but also said to save the stamp and not send an invite. This made us (somewhat) happy, as invites, STD's are expensive to mail!
    image 131 invited image 120 are ready to party! image 11 will miss the festivities! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Awesome, that's so exciting!  Can't wait to mail mine out, have to wait til April though.
    Photobucket Anniversary
  • oh so exciting! I just ordered ours a week ago.. they should be here around the end of febuary/beginning of march and we are going to send them out asap!
    Ordering and sending out the invitations is starting to get me into a very excitied mode to start plannning little details like crazy haha

Hopefully everyone send the card back to you.. that would be very annoying.
    Best of luck!
  • Four more reply cards today! All yes! I don't know why this is so exciting :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • It's exciting because those that are close to you and FI are going to be there to celebrate with you!! I'll be that excited too!

Let us know when you get them all back! :-)
    image 131 invited image 120 are ready to party! image 11 will miss the festivities! Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards