Florida-West Coast

Some progress!

Our venue is booked!! We've met with Angela and she is fantastic to work with.
We did our e-pictures yesterday, had a blast and will be patiently waiting for our pix. as we want to use them for STDs. That brings a questions, who or where did you order your STDs? If you can point me to the right direction i would appreciate it!!!

We will be meeting with two JDs next week

Have appt at the bridal shop to check on the dress on Thursday

Hmm, what else?? I think I'm done for now, whew :)

Re: Some progress!

• babybchbumbabybchbum member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used vistaprint.... And they had GREAT Customer Service. 

WARNING!!!!! The Magnets came out a little smaller than I anticipated, I used their Photoshop templatee and everything but it still came out with everything reduced in size. I e-mailed their customer service about the issue... they offered to reprint and send me new ones free of Charge or if I didn't have time for that they would give me a discount on the ones I already got. I took the discount.
  • CJTeacupCJTeacup member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the warning. I shall look around to see who else is out there. Thanks again!!
  • edited December 2011
    I used Vista print for my Save the dates. Did not do magnets and they turned out great!
  • drtarajpdrtarajp member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i used magnetstreet.com for mine, and they came out great! they have great prices, and a ton of designs to choose from. also, they were shipped really quickly! 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • cmeyer3946cmeyer3946 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used vistaprints and I used postcards.  I love them.

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards