March 2013 Weddings

Checking off my to-do list!

Today we finalized our florist/reception/ceremony decor, we've had our venue since we got engaged, photo/video is done, save the dates went out last week (exactly six months), we've decided not to do favors and to use the funds elsewhere, dress shopping, cake tasting, and menu tasting within the next few weeks, we're hoping all will be done by the beginning of November....things are really coming together!

Re: Checking off my to-do list!

• Congratulations! It must feel wonderful to have those things crossed off the list! We have list of people to harrass once we confirm the venue. Having a destination wedding makes some things a bit complicated. It's not like know any of the vendors we'll be using. The strangest part is hiring an officiant that I've never met! Seems odd to have a complete stranger play such an important role! Good luck with the rest of your plannning! 
  • That is awesome, congrats on all the checks!! I think its a good idea to get as much done before November as possible, that is our goal too!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Congradulations !!!!! 

wow you close to   finshing everything . My wedding is in March i have to make the to do list , I get goose bumbs thinking about it 

• Thanks Ladies!  I still have a lot to do, most importantly my dress but it takes a lot of the anxiety away knowing that I have a lot of the vendors I wanted.  I know after the holidays the time is going to fly by!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards