Kansas

Manhattan kansas

Why doesn't the Knot have anythin listed forthe mid- western area of Ks. Like for Manhattan,Ks.... Because kansas City and Wichita is to expensive on a fixed income budget.... I'm thinking this website just isn't for me.

Re: Manhattan kansas

• I'm in Topeka and also think it's annoying we get defaulted to KC!  I've found that the vendors listed don't provide very much help, but the discussion boards are fantastic!  They've helped me attempt to stay on track, with DIY suggestions, and fun/cute ideas.  And up until recently, the Kansas board hasn't had much activity, so I'm excited to share ideas and suggestions with other brides who better understand the area!  HTH!

• Just ask! If you are looking for a venue, caterer, etc... ASK like you just did! I lived in Manhattan while going to school there and worked for a catering company, so I know a few names to throw your way. I look on here occasionally, and I'm sure other knotties in your area do too.
    I just don't think the middle of Kansas gets a lot of movement for the Knot to separate them. It sucks, but like pp said this website does a lot to help you stay organized and share ideas.
  • I've been getting lots of answers online by just asking! I'm actually originally from Manhattan too, so we are having our wedding there. I've been looking into it and in terms of a florist we decided to go with Steve's Floral http://www.stevesfloral.net They have such a large and beautiful selection of floral arrangements that I just need to have at my wedding!! I hope this helps! :)
  • Hi, I am from Manhattan and getting married here in May. My mom is also a former wedding planner here and now the director of Prairiewood Retreat, the venue we are getting married at. I can definitely help with wedding info in the area if you'd like! Feel free to reply with a private message for my contact info.
  • Hi I am interested in finding out rates for Prairiewood for a summer wedding.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards