Iowa-Quad Cities

Storybook Ending- Dewitt

Christi was a HUGE help! She was very patient while I stood in the mirror trying to make up my mind, and offered several suggestions on how to give the dress I picked my own personal touch by adding buttons down the back and a belt. Storybook Ending has a great selection, especially for lighter "destination-type" dresses. I can't wait for mine to come in! Thanks Christi!

Re: Storybook Ending- Dewitt

• edited December 2011
    Thats great. They have alot of good posts on here . i wonder if they give people a discount for mentioning them on the knot.  lol
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • hz80408hz80408 member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_iowa-quad-cities_storybook-ending-dewitt?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:93Discussion:d8bf644b-e9bf-4b73-876b-68f762235396Post:51348b78-6be2-4466-8e73-9e7da5d8dc75">Re: Storybook Ending- Dewitt</a>:
    [QUOTE]Thats great. They have alot of good posts on here . i wonder if they give people a discount for mentioning them on the knot.  lol
    Posted by davenport52803[/QUOTE]

Yep, you're right. They do. Kind of annoying considering how little traffic this board sees and that the majority of the posters for Storybook never post again!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards