Ohio-Cincinnati

Affordable Makeup Artist

I am looking for a affordable makeup artist for my wedding day. Does anyone know of one with good reviews in the Cincinnati area. Thanks!

Re: Affordable Makeup Artist

• cincy2011cincy2011 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am going with Chenese Bean and she is INCREDIBLE.  She did my makeup (airbrush) for my e-pics and is doing my wedding also.  Not sure what your idea of affordable is, but I believe her base package is around $100. Good luck!
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Michele45419Michele45419 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm going with Heidi McKenna.  She doesn't airbrush but she's VERY highly recommended on this board and is affordable (I think it's like $50 for the bride, including a trial; $25 for any other person).  I don't have her contact information on hand right now (it's at work) - but if it doesn't pop up here later in the feed, I'll post it when I get to work tomorrow.
  • edited December 2011
    I'm using Heidi as well.  She does great work and she's the sweetest!  Here's her number and email.  Good luck!

• edited December 2011
    I have booked Heidi as well!
  • edited December 2011
    im using michelle with Marxeymakeup she has great reviews
  • edited December 2011
    I am using Diana Varga, she is very affordable and does great work. I have had my trial and she did my makeup for my e-pics last night and I was sooo happy with the result. I can't wait for my wedding day. Her contact is var.diana@hotmail.com and her rates are $65 for bride $35 for bm. Good luck!
  • edited December 2011
    I too used Diana and really liked her! Really affordable and great to work with.
  • clearheavensclearheavens member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Love Its Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I booked Diana for my upcoming tea ceremony!  I am very excited and confident she will do a wonderful job.  She's been very professional and prompt at answering all my questions through phone and e-mail.  I completely recommend her.
    Follow Me on Pinterest

BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Heidi is awesome! I third that recommendation. She did 4 of my BMs and I within an hour and a half and we all looked great. 
  • Vendygirl921Vendygirl921 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have know more than one bride to use the Clinque ladies. They are practicly free and you just go in get your self done after you hair and you are only required to buy one thing as the fee. My one friend just got her lipstick and when she did her trial run a few weeks before she purchased a cleaning solution.

I am thinking of going in and just seeing what I can have done at one counter in Kenwood and then hitting up the on closer to my venue later on.

Good luck.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards