Nebraska
Options

Master Djs

Does anybody know anything about Master DJs?  Or have any recommendations or dislikes for any particular DJs in Omaha?

Re: Master Djs

• Options
    ashleye1018ashleye1018 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

My fiance and I attended 11 weddings last year and the best DJ we saw was Master DJs. We booked them for our wedding in May.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Is there a certain DJ you would recommend?
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Tony will be our DJ (and he was the DJ at the wedding we attended). Don't know much about the others.

• Options
    Bachmanin2011Bachmanin2011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I have done a search for this dj and CAN NOT find them....we are stuck on a dj for our wedding in September, anyone know how to get ahold of them also anyone else have a GREAT experience with a dj?

• Options
    kristydateskristydates member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm using a guy name Jason Hopkins for my DJ. He's an awesome entertainer, fun, real laid back, and keeps you laughing. And he definitely has a way with a crowd. So if your reception is gonna be fun and relaxed and not too formal or stuffy then I def suggest this guy. He's also lead singer in a band and they've done several weddings. I've also seen them perform on stage and the band is amazing so if you want a live band for your reception then these guys are the ones to get. Message me if you want more detail. I'll be more than happy to give you the contact info.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Their web site is www.master-djs.com/" target="_blank" b8ca1=", event);">www.master-djs.com and they have a facebook page too. Also, just saw on their Facebook that they were voted the Knot Best of Weddings 2011.

• Options
    LatentSmileLatentSmile member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We went with 360 Entertainment. Ryan Coe was awesome!

He had a warm towel for the cake cutting, provided music for the ceremony, and helped us coordinate everything from the processional all the way through to our last dance. And it was all included in the DJ service without additional fees!

It's great to have an amazing DJ, even better to have one who does more than just being the DJ. He thought of everything! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards