New York-Long Island
Options

Best place for a small intimate ceremony (under 50 guests)

Hey everyone,

We're thinking of doing a small ceremony in March of 2013 somewhere in NY.  Any ideas of something that's not too pricey?  We like the idea of places with views or places near the beach/water.

Thanks!

Re: Best place for a small intimate ceremony (under 50 guests)

• Options
    just the ceremony? or both the ceremony and reception?
  • Options
    Captain Bill's in Bay Shore (I'm pretty sure it's Bay Shore) is waterfront, and I believe they can accommodate smaller weddings.  It's not the venue I ultimately chose, but it was one I quite liked.
    imagemy to-read shelf:
    Steph's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (to-read shelf)
  • Options
    There are two really nice places I've been to that do small parties. The first one is giando's on the water. This place is located on the border of Queens/Long Island. They do ceremonies outdoors that overlook the water and the city skyline. My mom is considering actually having my bridal shower there. The other place is called Kennedy's in Breezy Point Queens. This place is a restaurant but does private affairs and will close the restaurant down for you. It's right on the beach and you can have the ceremony on the beach as well. Me and my family go there to eat all the time and the food is AMAZING.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards