Florida-Central Florida
Options

~*CONFESSION FRIDAY*~

Wow! I can't believe I'm starting this topic this week! You ladies must be doing that Black Friday thing which sounds like a lotta fun. Sadly, no turkey for us over in the UK. But work finishes in 1hr 15 so :)

Happy Friday!

xjcx

Re: ~*CONFESSION FRIDAY*~

• Options
    jazzycazyjazzycazy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I confess that I'm getting crazy excited about the wedding and all our plans. They seem so much more real now I've booked the venue!

xjcx
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I confess that I am seriously procrastinating work...I need to get over it!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I confess that I am not much for Thanksgiving or Black Friday.  I have never been shopping on a "Black Friday" nor do I ever want to.  Also, I have gotten to where I don't even enjoy Thanksgiving anymore. It somewhat irritates me that we have to have a holiday to get family together to enjoy each other's company.  Why can't everyone just come over on a regular Thursday and eat dinner?!  I also am not a fan of TG because my family sucks, and my poor Granny always makes this huge meal, just for people to not show up.

I promise that I love the holiday times!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I confess that I have eaten HORRIBLY this week. Fast food 4 times this week plus Thanksgiving yesterday. I'll be hitting the gym hard next week ha!

I confess that I'm really excited about checking out another venue next weekend. I hope FI and I can choose our venue soon :).

I confess that I wish I could skip the rest of classes left because I am BEYOND over school work, tests, and projects.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards