California-Napa
Options

Just saying hello!

Hello everyone! Congratulations on your engagements, marriages, etc! I am normally on the national boards, but I just realized that there is a Napa, California board. FI and I are getting married May 22, 2010 in Napa and we're both very excited. TK boards have helped me out a great deal with planning, etc. Just wanted to say "hello!" :D

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Just saying hello!

• Options
    dwprodwpro member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Welcome to the Napa board! Congratulations on your engagement and happy planning!   PS: where in Napa are you getting married?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi dwp! Thanks so much. My fiance's parents own the White House Inn and Spa and they have graciously offered to host our wedding/reception there. We're very excited! Just came back from a week's trip in Napa meeting vendors and got basically everything figured out. We had a really great time!

• Options
    dwprodwpro member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    OMGOSH! You are so lucky! That is a beautiful place! Your wedding is going to be fabulous!   PS: Have you booked a caterer yet? If not, I would highly recommend Knickerbockers. Their food is spectacular and they are the most reasonable of any caterers we found! Love them!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks dw - we're stoked! We actually HAVE already booked our caterer - Melissa Teaff Catering - they've won Best of Napa/Sonoma several years in a row. We're pretty excited about them!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Hello! Welcome! :) Wow sounds like you're all set! Thats awesome.  Congratulations on your engagement! :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks Breez! Looks like your wedding is right around the corner! How exciting! :)

• Options
    peter.bernicepeter.bernice member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hello! :) CONGRATS TO YOU AND YOUR FUTURE HUBBY!

My fiance and i are traveling to napa/sonoma next week to start our venue/vendor search. :) I'm sooo excited!!

Do you mind telling me who your vendors are? It would be great to get some insight on different people. :) THANKS!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards