Maryland-Baltimore
Options

Hair - has anyone used Nadia Tapino?

Hi ladies ,

Has anyone used Nadia Tapino for hair?  I haven't heard of anyone else using her but her prices seem pretty good.

http://nadiatapinohairdesigns.weebly.com/

Thanks!

Susan

Re: Hair - has anyone used Nadia Tapino?

• Options
    edited December 2011

I used her and she was great.  She really listened to what I wanted and was extremely happy with her.  Highly recommended!  :)

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I just had my trail with her, WOW, my hair stayed up all night, I just sent a hold payment to her. Thinking all of my bridesmaids will use her as well.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    She did my hair and make-up and both were amazing.  My hair stayed all night without feeling stiff.  I also didn't have to reapply my make-up but it still looked natural!  She was so much fun to work with. 
    Thanks Nadia :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    She did my hair and makeup for my shower and my wedding and I have to a say I was extremely happy. She made my hair exactly how I wanted it to look and did not over do my makeup. Plus she has such a fun personality it gets rid of your nerves on your wedding. day.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies.  I think I'm gonna give her a try.  Last poster - you looked beautiful, I love that hairstyle, might steal it for myself!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards