Wedding Hair, Makeup, & Beauty Forums
Options

Prednisone?

Ok I'm 18 months out but already considering a round of pred before my wedding. Note this is for two things 1 my skin (always seems to clear on pred), and 2 a condition with my soft tissues that doesnt care for the time of year we're getting married or stress. I know its 18 months out but I'm considering discussing this in my next appointment in 4 weeks with my doctor so they can notate it. Has anyone else done this? Is this too soon to bring up or not? I just dont want to forget down the road.
DIStickers.com Ticker

Re: Prednisone?

• Options
    Not sure how this factors in to anything...do you take regular courses of prednisone for a condition? Prednisone can have a lot of negative side effects but it also can help with a lot of conditions....so it totally depends on what you use it for and how your body usually reacts to it
  • Options
    I take it several times a year for a medical condition. Those are the few times my skin isnt completely freaking out. As stated this would be to keep both skin and medical condition in check both get worse with stress and the weather the time of year we're going to get married. Considering doing a low dose 2 week course starting 10 days before the wedding, long enough to clear my face and keep issues at bay but still on it so I dont crash.
    DIStickers.com Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards