New York-Western

Limo recommendations in Buffalo

Getting married in Dec 2011 - rather large wedding party (7 BM, 5 GM plus me and FI). Adamently against SUV limos but limo buses ok.

recommendations? Thanks!

Re: Limo recommendations in Buffalo

• Beachy730Beachy730 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used Status Limousine and were really happy with them.  We wanted a bus but we booked to late and had to get an SUV limo.  But they have great communication and our driver was really nice and we really liked him. 

if you are adamently against SUV's, then I suggest the sooner you book the better.  While you aren't getting married at a popular wedding time, lots of people book limos for Christmas parties and school dances.  The sooner the better to guarantee a bus.
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • jnpiwowarczykjnpiwowarczyk member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My dad booked zoladz for me and he is extremly picky with detail and researched them all himself and picked that one, his opinion is always a good one to me!
  • mgietler76mgietler76 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I booked Affordable Limo, I got a limo bus for 4 hours for a little under $400 not including tip.
  • kae101kae101 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used Giorgio's and were extremely happy with them.  We ended up with a 24 person limo bus (no SUV here either).  I agree with dnbeach -- definitely try to book soon!
    ~ K & S ~ 10.01.10 MyBio Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards