Arizona-Tucson

Tanque Verde Guest Ranch.

Planning on a March 2013 wedding and considering Tanque Verde Guest Ranch. Does anybody have any expierences they would like to share regarding customer service, venue, DJ, decor, food, etc.? 

Re: Tanque Verde Guest Ranch.

• I highly recommend it, I worked there for 4 years and actually worked weddings, they have beautiful places for pictures (I recommend the Rincon Terrace for the ceremony), large assortments of linens sizes and colors, great food, and the staff is very accommodating, Cindy will make sure the bride has everything she needs. I am actually considering having my wedding there as well.
  • I am getting married at the Tanque Verde Guest Ranch on October 20th, 2012. I can't wait!! I booked Villa Feliz as my florist, and am using Village Bakery for my wedding cake. I'm currently looking for a hair and makeup stylist who would come out to the ranch. And ideas??
  • Our wedding in late May 2012 at the ranch was virtually perfect.  Service, food, venue, DJ...it was all really wonderful.  Cindy is very attentive to the needs of her bride and makes sure the groom has everything he needs as well.  She is a true professional.  Her staff is really good, too.  At first, the DJ was a bit hard to get a hold of, but in the end, he delivered a wonderful reception and we all had a great time dancing on the spa top.  An amazing suite is included, too, so that was a nice way to end the night.  We would highly recommend the ranch as a wedding venue.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards