Wedding Invitations & Paper

STD Magnets

I love the idea of STD magnets... I want to try and find a way to have the magnets the same as the invitations and the rest of the wedding. (pink, black, white polka dots... so original, i know)

So- for those of you who used magnets- where did you get them from? I need a good website! 

Also- when you send the magnet out, is there anything else that needs to go with it? Or do you just pop it in an envelope? And last, do you need to use an engagement photo or can it be any photo of the two of you? We kinda ruled out getting engagement photos... We would rather put that money towards a really great photographer for the wedding.

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: STD Magnets

• Mine just came in. I ordered mine from magnetstreet.com. They have many different designs that you are able to personalize with your colors!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • agiftfulheart.com -

They have some very cute options! We put the magnets on attachment cards that we purchased on their site too.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• BlairLinds81BlairLinds81 member
    First Comment
    edited October 2010
    I got mine from magnetstreet.com. They came out awesome. Only problem I had though was when I got the initial order the color of the lettering was wrong(olive green instead of the white I had wanted) so I called them and even though it was their mistake I still had to pay $10 for shipping to have them send a new order out to me. It may be better to order from them over the phone as opposed to doing it online so that doesnt happen to you but overall I love the way the magnets turned out. I also got carrier cards with mine which you attach the magnets to and on the back of the cards it has our hotel block information for guests and our knot.com wedding website as well for people to check out. You don't have to use an engagement photo for the magnet its whatever you would like. I chose magnets that don't have a photo and they cost less then the ones that require a photo. Magnetsreet.com has a huge selection for either/or so you should go check them out :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • OMG when you said your colors, I had to smile because I saw this STD yesterday...

http://www.magnetstreet.com/Dots-Save-the-Date-Magnets

SO adorable
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We used magnetstreet, and got save-the-dates, invitations, and thank you cards that all match.  I absolutely love how they came out, and I their customer service was really friendly and helpful.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards