Retro and Vintage Weddings

I'm off...

I'm going to be MIA for a few days. Possibly as long as a week.  I've packed up my home and I'm leaving for Tokyo tomorrow.  Then after my 12 hour flight, I'm back in Canada on the third.  The official big move out of Japan is finally upon me.  I'm nervous and excited, sad and happy.  I'm going to be ridiculously busy until about August 23rd--that is the first night I get to sleep in my new apartment in Canada.  Before that, I'm running between my parents home in Canada, Pennsylvania, New York, Toronto, Ohio and our new home north of Toronto.  This running around is going to be for a few weeks while we try to get wedding stuff done before September 1st.  Hair trial appointments, fittings, showers, moving our things to Canada, addressing invites, dance lessons, immigration papers, getting my driver's license renewed, moving our things into our new home and setting up, etc etc.  My guess is that even if I have the internet, I'm not going to have the time/energy to come here, but I will try my best to make brief visits about once a week.  I'm CERTAINLY going to be here before our dear RobotCake ties the knot, ;)

Needless to say, I'm a little stressed right now.  I would be stressed even if everything were running like clockwork, but it's not.  I needed my invitations delivered to Pennsylvani before August 3rd (when FI immigrates to Canada), so he can bring them with him and I can start addressing them.  Well... now the woman printing them is having some problems and I have no idea where to tell her to send them to.  AAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaauuuuuuuuuuuuuugh!

Ok I feel better.

Sayonara my lovely vintage/retro ladies!  Keep the peace and harmony while I'm gone and I hope there are lots of fun posts to return to.

<3 your humbe mod <---- that's an order!

Eeva

Our Wedding Website
Image and video hosting by TinyPic image

Re: I'm off...

• edited July 2010
    It's so funny Nukke, I think of you as being *so* far away, but you'll be all around me in the next few weeks! I'm in NJ. If you drive through, give  a wave out the window for me =)

Good *LUCK*!!!
  • I wish there was something we could do to help you out in all the chaos you are about to endure!

I hope your move goes smoothly and if you need anything from us please give a shot out on the board or PM me as well. I check this thing everyday!

*HUGS*
    *Katie & David* July 22nd 2011 Our Shindig and Blog Updated Weekly! Wedding Countdown Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Wow, sounds like you have a ton of stuff to get done!  Good luck with it all, and try to enjoy it and not stress too much :)

Hey, you might even be able to crash my wedding if you're in PA on the 14th! :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • My oh my! You are a busy woman! Try not to get too stressed out and maybe even squeeze some fun in there! Our Knotties never cease to amaze me -- they can do anything!

What are we all going to do with ourselves after this is all over?!?! I think I may go into shock not having wedding stuff piled on top of regular life.
    :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • goodness thats lots on your plate!! let us know if theres any online support we can provide for you but we totally understand you being a little MIA!! we love you, eeva!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

House Renovations
    Married Bio

I am a gluten-free, gun-toting wife! :P

I love you, Daddy...2/24/1953 to 2/13/2011image
  • My oh my. Nukke, I feel you on a hectic long distance move, and I'm not even going in between continents. Best of luck, don't stress, it will all work out in the end, and we'll look forward to seeing you again once you get settled. :)

image 141 Invited so far!
    image 112 Are ready to party!
    image 29 Will be missing out!
    image 0 Are MIA!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Have a safe trip Eeva! You will be busy but things could not be better for you... you are going to be reunited with your fiance and planning your wedding! Good luck with immigration and the move.
    Anniversary
  • Bon voyage!  Safe travels!!!  And good luck with everything!  You will be missed, around here.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards