Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

Venue Suggestions

Hi all!

I am newly engaged (!!!) and now that the holidays are over, I am starting to really get in to this wedding planning stuff - I am looking forward to sharing it all and getting all of your awesome advice. 

I feel like I can't do anything until I have the perfect venue.  My fiance and I want to have the wedding and reception in the same place, and since we have a lot of out of town guests, a hotel on premisis or close by would be best.  We're thinking it will be about 200 guests. Budget isn't too much of an issue - since the venue is one of the most important parts to me.

Any suggestions??

Re: Venue Suggestions

• Options
    what location do you want?  Bucks, Philly, NJ, Delco, etc?

Also, do you like a modern look, or more rustic/vintage?

I can suggest Normandy Farm in Blue Bell.  I got married there in July 2010 and loved everything about it.  The ceremony and reception were on the same location, and there is a restaurant/ bar for an after party as well as a hotel attached on premisis.  If Normandy Farms is too rustic for you, the Blue Bell Country Club is directly across the street and owned by the same people.
    Mrs. JEGs
    est 7.17.10
    [IMG]http://i43.tinypic.com/2md4eb4.jpg[/IMG]
    Hunter Fillmore
    October 1, 2011

Lizzie In Progress
  • Options
    The Foundry in Phoenixville and Columbia Station are both 5 minutes away from the Marriott Courtyard.  Both have outside ceremony areas.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards