California-Orange County

Reherasal Dinner in Temecula

We're getting married at South Coast Winery, and they do offer rehearsal dinner packages, but does anyone else have recommendations for other places in Temecula that would be nice for a rehearsal dinner?  My future in-laws are coming from Florida and I want to give them some options on where to have it.

Re: Reherasal Dinner in Temecula

• edited December 2011
    I am a wedding planner and I have done several rehersal dinners in Temecula. South Coast Winery is beautiful. They have several beautiful indoor and outdoor places that are perfect for rehersal dinners. The Edge and Bailey's in old town Temecula are also great places to have a rehersal dinner. The Edge offers a wonderful menu and depending on what time your dinner is you can also enjoy live music or a DJ. Bailey's also has great food and a few choices for a private rooms. My email is infinitleychicevents@gmail.com. Feel free to email me if you have any questions!
  • diabloangeldiabloangel member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We had ours at Macaroni Grill. They had a large room that we were able to reserve and they offered a set menu plan for guest to choose from so it wasnt just all one thing being served.
  • edited December 2011
    Wilson Creek Winery is beautiful!
  • edited December 2011
    I just booked mine at Harry's Pacific Grill - they can accommodate up to 40 people in the patio area and don't charge a corkage fee!  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards