Rhode Island

Bravo Brasserie Reception

Has anyone here had their reception at Bravo Brasserie? I think I'm going to book it, but I have a hard time imagining it can accomodate as many people as they say it can. They say they can have around 80 people for a sit down dinner, but I don't know how cramped that will be! And we will certainly be right around that number. They say the carpeted area seats 30 and they fit 5 tables of 10 on the wood floors... has anyone seen this done?

Re: Bravo Brasserie Reception

• I have never been to a private party there, but have eaten there several times. Like you, I have a difficult time imagining that eighty people could eat and be comfortable.
  • were having our rehearsal dinner there and are expecting 50-60 people. i cant imagine that space would be big enough unless you dont need a dancing area, plus people crowding towards the bar could be an issue (with my guest list it will be...). But its perfect for our RD count. have you looked at the waterman grille? we were considering that for our RD as well and they definitely have enough room for your count. I didnt pay as much attention to the pricing since my FMIL is taking care of it but i thought they were close enough.
  • I've heard that they do a good job and can fit what you mentioned. I think some folks may be confusing the banquet room with the normal dining area. The banquet room is located on the 2nd floor and is dedicated entirly to your event. I've heard the food is terrific too. While Bravo's resteraunt is good, the banquet food is great. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards