Oklahoma

Backyard Wedding

I want a silk type tent, something that is elegant and romantic.  Does anyone have ideas?  I would love to see pics.  I don't have a color sceme yet.  HELP, I'm in the panic mode of wedding planning!

Re: Backyard Wedding

• brysgirl2425brysgirl2425 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I want a silk type tent, something that is elegant and romantic.  Does anyone have ideas?  I would love to see pics.  I don't have a color sceme yet.  HELP, I'm in the panic mode of wedding planning!
  • cschuma2cschuma2 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

Post this on your local board.  You'll see them listed on the left.  Even if I knew of a venue like this or where you could rent something like this, it likely wouldn't be helpful to you way up here in Ohio.  Good luck!

imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • TisharpTisharp member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Have you tried a rental company?  There are several local ones here.  And I bet if you check the sticky for the Oklahoma vendors, there are some suggested in there.  :-)

Missing our little turkey.
    Estimated Due Date 11/13/12 | Natural Miscarriage 4/17/12

Daisypath Anniversary tickersPitaPata Cat tickers
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_oklahoma_backyard-wedding?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:127Discussion:8b40c10e-6a2e-4d27-a9cf-ae035f2bcdb0Post:da695ce3-791a-49b0-bf5a-63d39b881c2b">Re: Backyard Wedding</a>:
    [QUOTE]Post this on your local board.  You'll see them listed on the left.  Even if I knew of a venue like this or where you could rent something like this, it likely wouldn't be helpful to you way up here in Ohio.  Good luck!
    Posted by cschuma2[/QUOTE]
    This IS her local board...
    Anniversary
    November 2011 Siggy Challenge: Favorite Cocktail:White Russian
    Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    I saw a neat idea, they took christmas lights and strung them from a tall pole in the middle, to shorter ones on the outside, making the image of a tent without the cost of renting one! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards