April 2013 Weddings
Options

April 5, 2013

Hello all...I was planning an August 2012 wedding but we decided to make it spring instead of Summer. I am planning from abroad in Germany, having the wedding in FL. The extra time will help out a lot to enjoy the process and not stress so much, also allowing our friends and family more time as most everyone will be traveling for the wedding. Considering I was already planning for an Aug wedding next year, I do already have my venue, caterer, cake, and decoration ideas picked out! So this is a big help already :) Also, I think a April FL wedding will be a lot nicer than August bc of the heat in August.

Best wishes to all of you fellow April 2013 brides! Does anyone else feel like it is forever away???
Visit The Knot! Daisypath Anniversary tickers Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: April 5, 2013

• Options
    I am also an April 5, 2013 bride!!! It is still kinda far away but i dove right on into planning! We also saved a lot of money doing t early alril..it amazed me as to how much in price our venue jumped to have it on a saturday or the next week!!! Either way early april or late april all of our days will be beautiful!!!
    148 invitedimage | 105 Yes!image | 8 Noimage |33 still ? image
    RSVP Deadline: March 8
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards