Getting in Shape

Need to lose weight for all these weddings!

Hello Everyone!

Between May 2013 and June 2014 I"m in 4 weddings, including my own. I already got fitted for my bridesmaid dress for the wedding in May 2013. I actually asked them to make the measurements a little smaller because it would force me to lose weight (they told me it would be about 15 pounds). I"m no stranger to having a weight loss goal. In 8 months I lost about 60 pounds last year. However, I starting gaining a little of it back which is why I was eager to make myself another weight loss goal like fitting into a bridesmaid dress. I do relatively well with diet and exercise during the week. My problem is the weekends. Every weekend I have planned usually involves some type of eating or drinking. I want to have a social life but I need to lose weight! Any suggestions?

Thanks for the help!

Re: Need to lose weight for all these weddings!

• Agree with PP - count your calories and make sure when you go out to eat to portion control. Cut out as much alcohol as possible - you can still have fun without getting shwasted.
  • I am starting on a new pilll its an all natural weight loss and energy supplement!! I can't wait, it's called ACE if you have facebook just type in "ACE diet pills lets get skinny" :D
  • Don't take diet pills. They are horrible for you. kml is arse for suggesting it and my guess a vendor. 

I'd also suggest looking up the menu of places you know you're going to in advance so you can plan on selecting the best choice for yourself prior to going out. Then the menu isn't a surprise and you don't end up ordering something on a whim. That also gives you the chance to look up the nutritional info on anything you might opt to chose. 
                                                                                  Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Diet pills are not the answer - they are not a way to sustainable weightloss.
  • Thank you guys so much for your help! I really appreciate it! I need to stop looking at my weekends as like a free pass to eat whatever I want and not be held accountable. I feel like every week I gain and lose the same few pounds because of the damage I do on the weekends.

And yeah, I've tried a variety of diet pills, some more helpful than others in losing weight but I don't like how they make my body feel.

Thanks again!
  • I've been using Advocare and love it! I took the 24 day challenge and lost inches everywhere along with 11 pounds. Private message me if you would like more details!! :) Good luck!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards