July 2012 Weddings

Update on Wedding and Baby

So we got our day set for March 10, 2012 YAY we will be having our wedding ceremony(only family are attending). We are still thinking July 2013 for our big wedding reception :) with family and friends.

Baby is growing so fast we cant believe how big she is. We get another ultrasound tomorrow. We are excited to see your little girl!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker It's a Girl!! BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Update on Wedding and Baby

• Omgosh!! Nita's belly is sooo big! :D How exciting! Any names yet??
  • Fabi&NitaFabi&Nita member
    First Comment
    edited January 2012
    Yes :) her name will be Mia Bliss, we had this name for almost 2 yrs. We are glad that we get to use it!

Oh and the belly looks so much bigger when she is wearing white :) i love it!!!
  • I LOVE the name Mia! Great pick!
  • aww look at her belly, I miss those days. I like the name mia. I was going to name my daughter mia but I decided on miah( mya).

• Awww that's awesome that you're  going to get married so soon.  That's a beautiful name for a daughter!

Anniversary
  • Thank you ladies :) we had a hard time finding a 1st name cause we wanted Bliss for a middle name. We are happy with our pick.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2012-weddings_update-wedding-baby?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:066005ef-215f-48b1-8655-328b41e07c52Discussion:89ff1633-ef41-4e3d-a20e-7b9f347fdbc6Post:a25bbfdb-82b4-4bd8-a976-3f5cda6da2a7">Re: Update on Wedding and Baby</a>:
    [QUOTE]aww look at her belly, I miss those days. I like the name mia. I was going to name my daughter mia but I decided on miah( mya).
    Posted by hmacsine[/QUOTE]

I like that and the spelling :) very cute
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2012-weddings_update-wedding-baby?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:066005ef-215f-48b1-8655-328b41e07c52Discussion:89ff1633-ef41-4e3d-a20e-7b9f347fdbc6Post:3f528e63-a8da-4160-bf3c-d4271e06a7c2">Re: Update on Wedding and Baby</a>:
    [QUOTE]Awww that's awesome that you're  going to get married so soon.  That's a beautiful name for a daughter!
    Posted by michelle11988[/QUOTE]

For us is a little later then what we had first said. Our date was for Feb but our Rev didnt have any free sat. so March 10 it is. It works cause it gives us a little more time for last minute things we need to take care of.
  • awww!!! Fabi!!!!  Nita is freaking adorable!! Her belly is so cute!!!  Aww BABIES!!!!  makes me want one even more!!! (thanks!!)

So glad things are working out for you!!  Can't wait to see pictures when she's born!!
  • AWWWWWW! So exciting! Thanks for continuing to stop by and update us!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Thanks for updating us so happy for you ladies!!  Make sure you come back and post some pics of Mia I love that name too!
    Visit The Nest! BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • You guys look SO happy, I love the pictures!  Baby Mia will be here so soon... good luck!
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Kate's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • awww I love that name Mia! Congrats! Goodluck! :)

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Love the name!!! Thanks for keeping us updated!
    doggie Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Thank you everyone i really feel the love :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards