African American Weddings

Tell It All Thursday

What is your biggest fear?
AAW June 2011 Siggy Challenge : "Daddy and Me"

Photobucket

Wedding Planning Blog (Updated 10/18/10)

Re: Tell It All Thursday

• edited December 2011
    That I will fall down while walking down the aisle.... I can by clumsy at times...
    I wear heels all the time... But it would be just my luck.. that I take a face dive in to the floor.... 
    imageAnniversary
  • edited December 2011
    Dieing! I know no one wants to die. Im just hoping I pass in my sleep when Im really really old in my 90's. I dont want to feel any pain. I fear leaving my boys being only 7 and 16 right now I show them how to be men already, chores, taking care of them selves, whats right from wrong etc. It sucks just thinking about it.
  • edited December 2011
    Sorry mine is not WR at all.
  • edited December 2011
    WR - mother nature visiting during my big day and honeymoon. I get the worse cramps and I don't want to be in London and Africa not feeling well.

NWR - don't tease me ladies, but I'm still a little afraid of the dark. I leave my bathroom light on with the door cracked open a bit. If I hear a noise I need to see right away that nothing is there. Okay you can laugh now. LOL!
    Wedding date July 7, 2012
  • wallacjewallacje member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_tell-thursday-36?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:400Discussion:a5e3e9b0-6393-477c-a932-c1303cdf122dPost:4a9a38e9-77eb-4a2e-9d7c-9411edba8e4c">Re: Tell It All Thursday</a>:
    [QUOTE]Dieing! I know no one wants to die. Im just hoping I pass in my sleep when Im really really old in my 90's.
    Posted by sweetjess2011[/QUOTE]

This.

WR - Falling down the aisle, no one actually shows up. lol
  • edited December 2011
    NWR: child birth
    WR: No one comes to my big day...
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    NWR: Being raped (morbid, I know.... I watch too much TV).... or something happening to FI while he is in the middle east.

WR: Tripping down the aisle or FI being LATE!

• sadou02sadou02 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    WR: No one showing up.

NWR: Not meeting my ultimate career goal in life and FI not liking it here in the US.
    image139 Made the list!
    image 107 Are ready to party!
    image 32 Will be missing out!
    image 0 Are getting on my nerves!
  • edited December 2011
    Dyin and having another woman raising my children. I guess i would feel like they would forget about me. It scares me alot.
  • edited December 2011
    WR: Trippin down the aisle for sure!

NWR: I have more than one fear, but what comes to mind is squirrels (don't judge me), losing my mom, this economy (ugghhh).
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards