Ohio-Northeast

*Centerpieces for Sale*

We had two different centerpieces for for our reception.  One was a diamond shaped tea light holders that were 3 different heights with a smaller diamond shaped tea light holder off to the side and diamond accents.  The other was kissing balls on top of vases with crystals hanging down into the vase.  I'm selling both styles, the kissing balls, and the diamond tea light holders.  Let me know if you're interested, I'll post pictures tomorrow.  

Re: *Centerpieces for Sale*

• kkiser44kkiser44 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We had two different centerpieces for for our reception.  One was a diamond shaped tea light holders that were 3 different heights with a smaller diamond shaped tea light holder off to the side and diamond accents.  The other was kissing balls on top of vases with crystals hanging down into the vase.  I'm selling both styles, the kissing balls, and the diamond tea light holders.  Let me know if you're interested, I'll post pictures tomorrow.  
  • edited December 2011
    I would like to see your pictures ! & how much are you selling them for ?
  • starlite21lstarlite21l member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I would love to see pictures of the kissing balls with crystals!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I would be interested in seeing pics as well.

~Melissa
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

Sept. 2013 Board Sig Challenge for March: Hair Inspiration

Big freeze curls framing my face like this; Inverted braid or Frech twist up the back. No flower. Veil attached to comb in the back at top of braid/twist.

• edited December 2011
    I would like to see pics too, and how much are you asking for them?

joyizzi   (@)    yahoo

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards