California-Northern

venue help needed

Hello friends,

My fiancé and I have been looking for two weeks and are struggling to find a venue that is under $5,000 for an outside evening reception during high season. We would like it to be a bit rural and have accommodations onsite or  nearby. I thought it would be easier to find a venue. Any suggestions?

Thank you,

Kelly

Re: venue help needed

• If you are near Sacramento, try Oak Leigh in Fair Oaks. It's very affordable (under $5000) and has a more rustic feel, and it is outdoors.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I second the last comment. I'm getting married at Oak Leigh next month (wow, that was a bit scary to type!) They are in Fair Oaks, near Bella Vista High School. It's outdoorsy and their fees were the most reasonable I saw. Check them out at: http://www.oakleighwedding.com/
  • my future sister in law got married at the flower farm. I think it was in loomis. I know it was really close to Roseville where we live. it was really pretty but not sure how expensive
    Can't wait for my Christmas Wedding!!!
  • I ended up in Chico because it's within a reasonable driving distance from Sacramento airport and there are enough accomidations in Chico that people won't have to drive far if they don't want to.

We chose White Ranch and we LOVE the venue and the owners are awesom... right around $2K... so good luck!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards