New York-Long Island

Photographers

I am considering five photographers.  Have any of you used or seen photos done by these photographers?  If so, please  post your opinions.
1. Julian Ribinik
2. Elizabeth Solanka
3. Tessie Reveliotis
4. Anna Urbanska from Glenmar Studios
5. Serge Gree

Thanks for any input you offer.

Re: Photographers

• edited December 2011
    I don't know anything about any of those... Where on Long Island are you getting married?
  • drgnfly103drgnfly103 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have had the pleasure of experiencing Tessie's extraordinary photography not only on a personal level but also on a professional level. She created a touching, emotion evoking DVD slideshow for my father-in-laws 70th birthday and captured sentimental moments at my aunt and uncles 50th wedding anniversary party. Professionally, I have assisted her at weddings and christenings. Each wedding she shoots is unique and expresses a theme. She is not only a photographer to the bride and groom, but she establishes a personal relationship with them as well. She always manages to exceed everyones expectations...if you choose Tessie, you will not be disappointed!
  • ler226ler226 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used Tessie Reveliotis for our wedding this past July at Carlyle on the Green. Tessie and her team are absolutely fantastic! They did an amazing job with the photography, especially if you like the photo-journalistic style like we do. She is a pleasure to work with, very responsive and professional. She also shot our in-laws 40th anniversary party and did a fantastic job with those photos. I would recommend her any day - you will not be disappointed!!
  • edited December 2011
    Check out Ashley Therese Photography!
  • moyajenechkamoyajenechka member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

I'd go with Julian Ribinik, I am a wedding planner, and have seen him working several times, and of course saw the results as well. The guy is extremely talanted and amazing to work with.

• edited December 2011
    Did you decide on our photographer yet?
    Just Married Photo
  • edited December 2011
    I would also add Alexis Stein Photography to that list or bump them right to the top. If you need anymore info please feel free. They have a profile on Long Island Bride & Groom and LongIsland.com.

You will love what you see, I am sure of it. I also know for a fact that the quality is there and their prices are better than the 5 you have listed. I hired them. By them, I mean a photography couple. They work so well together and you get 2 for the price of 1.

Be well.
    Karen 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards