New Jersey

I said Yes to a Dress :)

I went dress shopping today and found a dress! I really didnt think I would find one on our first time out and purchase it, but I did. I think it had everything I wanted and really dont think I would find something I loved way more, so I got it.

This is a huge deal for me since I am very indecisive! Which is why almost no other part of my wedding planning is done, but at least this is :)

Re: I said Yes to a Dress :)

• Laurms15Laurms15 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Post a photo please we all like pictures :) Bonus if you have a photo of you wearing it!
  • JulepheniaJulephenia member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats! And, yes, pics, please!!

(I bought essentially the first dress I tried on. I saw it online, told the store I wanted to try THAT ONE... and only tried on a few more for formality's sake. Isn't it a wonderful feeling?)
  • edited December 2011
    I bought the first dress I tried on!  I did go to a few other stores just to make sure (mainly cause my mom came up to o shopping with me), but that first dress was my dress!
  • edited December 2011
    That is great! I bought the first dress I tried on as well. I did try on others but I ended up going back to the first one! When you know, you know. Post a pic if you can!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Faith2730Faith2730 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Where did you end up getting your dress?  I actually got mine yesterday too! :)
  • edited December 2011
    Congrats!  Post a pic if you have one!  I bought mine the first day I went out shopping for one!  It wasn't the first one I tried on, it didn't have "hanger" appeal, but I loved how it wrapped around my body and I said yes right away. 
  • edited December 2011
    It is beautiful!
    Holly & Brendan
    Wedding date 10/8/10
    EDD 5/9/13 Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    If I can find a picture online of it I will post it. I did try it on, but it was 18 sizes bigger than I am hahaha. They said if I can still love it that big imagine when it actually fits. Its a Maggie Sottero and it is fitted thru the hips and the has a bit of pick ups at the bottom with some beading in the pick ups as well as up top. It also has a tied back and a sweetheart neckline. Its supposedly a brand new style so im not sure if its on the website yet. I got it at Arlene's Bridal in Bloomfield and they couldnt have been sweeter :)
  • Roseinbloom2Roseinbloom2 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yeah!!!!  Congrats!!  That is so exciting and a BIG check off the list of things to do :-)  Can't wait to see a pic!
  • edited December 2011
    Congrats that's fantastic!! definately try and find a photo.
    M-43 DOR (FSH 20 AMH 0.16, AFC 4-6) Endo stage III DH-42 (low everything)
    TTC #1 unofficially since 6/09, officially since 10/10
    6/11 RE testing,rt tube blocked with hydro, 8/11 lap surgery rt tl
    IVF#1 10/11 Estrace,450 Follistim, 15 units low-dose HCG, DHEA - cancelled (only follie growing)
    IVF#2 started stims 11/4/11 - same protocol, increase in concentration of HCG, added CoQ10, no response, cancelled on CD 12
    12/2/11 began accupuncture; Break in Dec. Next cycle anticipated in Jan.
    PAIF/SAIF Welcome
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards