Georgia-Savannah

venue and reception

im getting married next july -   thinking of using coastal savannah weddings and reception at olde pink house.  wedding be about 25 pple if that.  what does everyone think.  all opinions be grateful.  im in calif and relocating to GA

Re: venue and reception

• Im using Coastal Savannah Weddings and absolutely love Chad.  He has been so great so far!  We have 3 more months to go but his packages beat everyone elses that I found.  As for Olde Pink House, its a fabulous place but very pricey.  If you are only having 25 people it might not be a great choice unless they can fit you into a smaller room than they quoted me.  They told me it was a minimum of $15000 food and beverage!  I almost fell off my chair!!  Good luck planning from one destination bride to another!!
  • *cough* $15,000.00?? I love the Pink House, but that about knocked me out of my chair too! lol...sheesh. I'm not familiar with Coastal Savannah Weddings, but if the Pink House is really that expensive, there are tons of Historic Homes who rent out for weddings that are absolutely gorgeous and caterers who provide food that's just as good, if not better than the Pink House.

Good luck!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards