Colorado

Wedding in Estes - lodging options?!

Hello!

I am pretty set on having our wedding at Wild Basin Lodge near Estes Park, but with a guest list of between 175-200 I worry about where everyone will stay. Does anyone have any ideas on where to set up lodging options in Estes Park? Or maybe having everyone stay in Boulder and getting a bus take everyone out there?

Any suggestions would be great, thanks!

Re: Wedding in Estes - lodging options?!

• edited December 2011
    Since it's closer to Estes Park, I'd recommend your guests stay there.  Off season, or shoulder season, there are tons of places to stay.  High season Memorial Day to Labor Day, prices are higher and space is limited.
    Shellie & Ken 10-22-11
  • samantha bucksamantha buck member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If im not mistaken I believe there are lots of hotel options for guests. I don't remember the name of the road, but its across the lake up on the north side of town and there are tons of lodging. : )
  • one2andnow3one2andnow3 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am getting married in Estes. There are a lot of little hotels in the area. We are getting married at Black Canyon Inn. Condos are really nice and they have 1, 2, and 3 bedroom available.
  • edited December 2011
    I used to live in Estes Park.  If you're looking for something unique and more "rustic", try The Baldpate Inn. Absolutely breathtaking views.  Awesome place.

Otherwise, I'd recommend the Stanley Hotel or Mary's Lake Lodge.  Both have excellent restaurants and are awesome places to stay.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards