Illinois-Chicago

need limo/transporation names please

I am looking for some companies that you have used that have been reasonable and you had good experiences with. I am in Lake County IL, not sure if that makes a difference or not.
Any help you can give me I would appreciate it.

Thanks in advance :)

Re: need limo/transporation names please

• edited December 2011
    We used Chicago Trolley & Double Decker Bus Co. They were fantastic! Very reasonable, as compared to limo buses. HTH!
    imageimage
    Finally...we are Mr. & Mrs.!!! WooHoo!!!

Planning Bio
    Married Bio (Work In Progress)
  • edited December 2011
  • edited December 2011
    We needed a larger vehicle for our 20 person wedding party, so we went with a limo bus from http://www.themagicride.com/
    7/10/10 imageDandy
  • edited December 2011
    We're using M&M Limo for the limos and an airconditioned 43 person bus to transport wedding guests from the hotel to the church and back.

M&M Limo BY FAR gave us the best price!
  • Sparkette19Sparkette19 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    M&M limo too!

We used them for our wedding on Friday. They were prompt, the car was clean, the driver was funny, the ride was smooth, the bar was stocked....I could go on and on!
    When you're born in Chicago you're blessed and you're healed the first time you walk into Wrigley Field. My Bio
  • edited December 2011
    We are using Chartered Transportation for a limo bus. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker 260 Invited image
    167 Thrilled to Attend image
    71 Devastated they can't make it image
    22 making us sweat it out image
    RSVP Date- June 30
  • lallylolallylo member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    M&M Limo and the Trolley Car and Bus Co. Both were wonderful for my wedding this past weekend!
  • pajarito81pajarito81 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're using Masters Transportation. I haven't had my wedding day so far, but rates are really incredible after tons of research, and they had really good reviews, and Jim Venn owner usually is the one to help you with your reservation. He's been really nice and professional so far with everything. He doesn't even take a deposit, he just holds a cc on file with the contract, and you can pay the weekend of the wedding! You should check his co. out.

www.masterstrans.com

good luck!
    Mrs. F 9-18-10
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards